Wednesday, 23 May 2007

My first ever blog....

Well I cant believe I have joined the world of bloggers.... Seriously who would have thunk it....

Now I need to make this clear - dont expect too much text, this is more for pics, adventures and whats been happening - its already been a pretty amazing year, and trust me when I tell you its only going to get more interesting!!!!

Plans are a foot - but nothing I can really say is concrete so nothing to report just yet.... But keep an eye out - those of you overseas keep posted for potential visits, those of you at home, well keep the kettle on the boil for a yarn! I am finishing study in the next few weeks so I will have more time to get out and see those people I havent seen forever.....

Ok its time to post some pics.....

Keep posted

Bex

8 comments:

benwalker said...

Yeeepeeeee!!!!
This is going to be great...
Got the hint: can't wait to have you over. Lots of loooove
Sis in law ;-)

Unknown said...

Nice... very nice! I'll bet we can update our blog even less than you do yours though! Lots of love from the AmeriMoks...

George said...

Great to hear and see you.
Keep them coming or we will set up a nag sched.

Love from TO

rich said...

Great!! The pics are great... and I too am looking forward to seeing you on the other side of the world. Good luck with the study and take care, rich.

benwalker said...

Hey Bex,

Great to have a blog, but why are all the pictures small and bunched up on the right?
Brothers will be brothers.

PS. Agree with you about the beaches...

benwalker said...

To clear up any confusion over the identity of 'benwalker' well its actually Ben and/or Nathalie Walker. I was a little surprised to read stuff that I hadn't written.
Anyway - the blogs great. Going to feed it.

Anonymous said...

with a stopover in Hong Kong???

:-)

Anonymous said...

Nice pics. Surprised it took you so long!