Monday, 11 June 2007

I've been a bit slack....

Well I have! Its been a few weeks since i wrote and although I did mention in the first blog that I was more likely to post pics then words... I also promised to try my best!

Anyway its been a busy few weeks, I got all the assignments in on time! And am now in a complete struggle with one of my lecturers, which may well result in an additional semester, but time will tell - its a long and very boring story which is very frusterating!!

Other then that I am getting used to not studying, not feeling guilty when reading other books, and generally enjoying time....

Overseas plans are still in the making, although they do tend to change with further opportunities croping up here all the time - I am currently exploring the possibility of 2 weeks camping on Lady Musgrave Island, off Lady Elliott Island (note pics below!!!!) end of October with family friends - and then flying to Toronto in November, pick up some work and then off to France for Christmas for dinner - I am hoping that it wont be so long when I can actually tell of some firm plans! Bare with me - this life journey stuff - its interesting.....

Anyway thats it for tonight - Happy Queens Birthday and have a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bex! Nice gallery of images - this winter is rather dire at the moment, but only 4 days until the shortest day, then it starts getting better. And you torment us with sunsets and beaches. Sam would like you to know that your travel plans require rethinking as you are piggybacking winters, which is a mortal Walker sin. I tend to agree as I peer out into the gloom and remember warm sunny evenings that would seem to be only a few weeks ago.

Great to see you at the other Cape a week ago. The firewood is almost half gone but the chookshed is almost all there so we should be sending you home with fresh eggs next time you slide up the track. We've cleared the gutters to let the drizzle fill the tanks and taken a few days furlough in town. Where there is internet. As opposed to Mt Erip's internot. Or inter-don't as it's 4 bucks a megabyte over the mobile and only to be used in emergencies.
Look forward to more additions to Bex's gallery of holiday snaps coming up soon - perhaps someone losing their supper over the folks' recently waterproofed terrace. Whattaya think? I won't ask for volunteers and I think you'll be in charge of the key.

I think that sounds bloggy enough. ccowalker