Well finally its begun to rain! And the cold has come - which makes getting out of bed in the morning challenging and the weather makes playing tennis in the evening - well patchy with the amount of rainouts. So it seems the winter is setting in - and its reached that time of the year that is dark when I leave for work and dark when I get home!
So this is the time that I have to apologise if the blogs are starting to sound a bit unexciting - Melbourne is hunkering down to hibernation - having said that I saw an unbelievable MTC show last week at the Malthouse called The Pillowman. Disturbing but the best piece of theatre I have seen in a long time....
For those of you overseas, I am not planning or making any decisions at the moment - when plans are solid I will let you guys know.
Life is amazing, people are fascinating and there is always something to learn....
Till next time
B
Sunday, 17 June 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi, I'm an old friend of Nathalie de Mareuil / Walker, and I'm trying to contact her.
Could you provide me with her contact info (phone or email) or give her my email address vgomar@ogilvyrenault.com so she can contact me ?
Sorry, to bug you with that, but I do not know where else to reach her. Thanks, violaine.
Post a Comment