Sunday, 1 July 2007

The cold winter chills....

...And the great news - Melbourne has been getting rain this past week - and we are up to 31% water in our catchments (a rise of 3% in a week) - the bad news - East Gippsland is under water! These guys are still recovering from bush fires 5 months ago....

For me life in chilly Melbourne chuggs along, and if it sounds like not a lot has happened, well not a lot has - well......

I start this week with more on my mind then I have had in a long time.

The study saga continues - and it looks like study is not over completely yet! Its a long story that puts study re-imbursement in jeopardy, the travel plans get closer to actually happening, I am planning on new carpet and a new lick of paint at home, work and the next move is making my head hurt and whats around the corner seems to change colour and direction depending on the day you talk with me - and I am becoming a big believer in the Universe. Put it out there and see what it throws back! And stay calm and focussed

This weekend, I heard the best definition for 'Luck'...

Luck is good preparation and opportunity colliding.

Well - the ramble gives you a good sense of whats going on in my life - hopefully soon things will start to become a lot clearer... You might be wondering why I am pushing myself and turning things in my life completely on its head????

I also wonder, but you know something, the time has come to challenge life, push the boundaries, and take a leap of faith - and do it while I can!

It is somewhat terrifying but it makes you feel alive!

Till next time

B

No comments: