So I figured I had been smug long enough (check out my previous post...) and it was time to move on.... The situation has been resolved, and we move on.
Life chuggs long, I have been home a couple of days now sick with a nasty cold so I am being a complete sook at home....
For the moment, I have made a decision to stay put for a few more months, and to be completely honest I have no idea whats next. I am looking at options, I am looking at the next move, I am looking at travel but first up I am exploring new carpet, and a paint job on the flat, and resolve the study drama!
For now - I just need to get better and rest I guess.
For now - stay warm (cause its COLD here!), for the skiers amongst you enjoy the best snow season in years. I promise to be a little brighter and more interesting next post.....
Cheers
Bex
Thursday, 12 July 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment