So I dont like Winter - I think we have gathered that! This year has been particularly cold, those on the ski fields are whooping for joy, its the best season they have seen in years.....
Pity I dont ski!
So I spent a weekend with friends in Foster a couple of weekends ago and totally forgot that I forgot that I had taken Jose and Sue for a drive and seen some of the most amazing clouds, and colours.... So I thought I would attach some of the pics....
Other then all of that - Mum and Dad are getting excited about their pending trip to France in a month, I posted a blog earleir today outlining my thoughts for my next move, which at the moment are isn't all that much - the next move isn't yet clear - although there are plenty of options being looked at.
However the idea of jumping from Melbourne winter to France or Canadian winter doesn't really thrill me - but you know..... Time will tell!
Until next time, stay warm.....
B
Hey and for those of you who havent yet seen my work place - this is the view from the stage and the foyer.... And thats just the theatre!
No comments:
Post a Comment